Taking care of family is taking care of business first!
I facilitate Farm/Ranch Income Tax Returns, Business Succession and Estate Planning, SIMPLE!
and I like to keep things…
Every farm succession planning “how-to booklet” and article I’ve read over the past 20+ years says that folks who want to exit their farms and businesses successfully need to do a few things. In my professional experience, when facilitating your planning, I focus on three elements:
• Income tax returns with audit protection.
• Exploring the processes for exiting your farm and business, with the commitment required to achieve on-going success.
• Facilitating the process for the transition and succession of your family business and farm.
In the process we discuss the importance of:
Certified Business Facilitator. A big part of my life is your life.
Learn about me and what other clients and professionals have to say about me.
I’m a member the Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (CAFA) and some other professional estate planning organizations, and a son of a farming family. I know how things go.
• Proper and complete Income Tax reporting.
• A nationally recognized law firm versed in shareholder and partnership agreements, wills, estates and trusts.
• Qualified Financial Service Professionals to help manage risk.
And finally and more importantly… farmers and business owners require FBC's expertise and services to ensure success!